Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well behind ...

Okay, I am far, far behind where I wanted to be at this point on just about every project I have ongoing. Hey, I even just posted this as a blank post a second ago (hit the return key by mistake).

Work has only been done in bits and pieces and usually on different projects/books as the fancy has struck. While I have been very busy with "real life" I have no real excuse as I have had free time here and there with which I could have accomplished quite a bit more. My youngest is now 2 1/2 and the weather here has improved to the point that, quite honestly, we have a lot of fun together going places or just playing outside. The good thing is that this helps spark a number of ideas for me, the bad part is that it really does use up my time.

My goal for this year was to have 24 releases, 20 of those as City Streets locations. Four of those are releases in the Great Creators line which I put an end to because they simply weren't selling and the person doing the real work on them has been relocated several times. I have a fairly lengthy list of titles/outlines right now, I just haven't taken the time to really flesh out these locations as I need to.

I am still working on the Sparks Primer. I am planning a new layout for this, some additional information, and I am hoping to have new artwork for it. Tomorrow is Veteran's Day and my dear wife has off from work. This means that maybe I can convince her to watch DS#3 while I go have some work done on the van. Ideally, I'll be able to write in the waiting area while the van is being worked on. It also means that maybe she and I can have a nice lunch date (with DS#3 along, but that is okay) someplace.

I will try to be better about posting here in the future, but in general, no news tells you pretty much what you need to know.

No comments: