Friday, November 30, 2007

On a roll

Well, I have been getting things done for G.U.P., just not the things that I probably need to do first. I am disappointed at the moment because I have several locations written up, but I am held up by a few things. First, I am working on getting a new cartographer. Originally, I had someone ready and primed to go, but at the beginning of the month he learned he was going to Afghanistan. Now I am looking at working with a cartographer in the UK. He sent me some nice samples, I am just worried that I can't pay him what he is worth. Then again, I really can't pay anyone what they are worth, such is the RPG industry. The exchange rate and low US dollar really hurt though. I actually talked (via email) to an artist that is also in England. Apparently, he has decided not to work with US companies any more. I guess he gets enough work in Europe and the exchange rate kills whatever he gets from US companies.

Well, time to get a few other quick things done.

No comments: