Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Okay, Sunday, a day of rest. This means that I set up the Christmas tree, helped the kids put the ornaments on it, cleaned up a bit, did some paperwork to change our health insurance plan, did paperwork for one of the kids, and lined up the bills that need to be paid tomorrow. Strangely, this actually was a fairly relaxing day. I suppose that says a lot about what most days are like.
I thought I was going to have the free sample .pdf ready by the end of this month (should have been earlier) but it looks like if I do get it done by the 30th, I will be squeaking into the finish line. Losing my cartographer to Afghanistan hurt some of my scheduling. Looks like I might have to step up and neaten up my own maps for a bit. I do have a promising cartographer that has contacted me and I have responded to him. It isn't fair to try to dump maps on someone and expect a short turn-around though. Pay in this business is, well, crap. I do have an idea that might help me pay him a bit more, if that works out then maybe we can get some products back on schedule.

It is time to make the list of things to do for tomorrow. I am afraid the list is going to be very long. I guess that is just the way things go.

No comments: