Saturday, August 15, 2009

Agouri's Scriptorium

I apologize for the lack of updated on the blog. I do have a small update to the website up now, I held back some things because they weren't quite ready yet, but I hope to have those up this coming week. It has been a very busy week due to my daughter's birthday (7 now, yeah!) and back-to-school preparations so I haven't been able to get advertising out the way I hoped.

Agouri's Scriptorium is the latest City Streets release. My other latest news is that products are now available from the Paizo.com store. There will be a delay of a day or so between books being available at the OneBookShelf sites and the Paizo site, but it shouldn't be that big a deal for those of you that only shop at Paizo.

Need ancient scrolls translated? Want help interpreting the scribble on that treasure map? Agouri can help!

Agouri’s Scriptorium is a haven for those that need letters written, or any sort of translation service. Merchants use him for simple bookkeeping, and nobles send their children to learn to read and write. Agouri is well-traveled and can read, write, and speak a wide variety of languages, even languages dead and forgotten to others. If the PCs need special letters written, books translated, or any sort of language service Agouri’s is the place to turn to.

Stay tuned for more City Streets news!

No comments: