Friday, August 7, 2009

GenCon Release and Promotion

Well, I decided to hold back Agouri's Scriptorium for next week. This way I will have a release during the week/weekend of GenCon. I had hoped to have a different book ready for next week but that is only at about a 50/50 chance right now and I would like to have more of a "sure thing."

I am also still waiting on the Paizo approval of my uploaded City Streets books, so far my company name is listed but none of the books are available. I have heard that it takes a while for the first approval, and I did upload just over a dozen products. I am sure that Paizo is also very busy getting ready for GenCon. This means that I think I will have to upload the next CS book this weekend in order to have it approved for release next week (I can set a release date on it at Paizo too).

Of course, this is how I am feeling right now. It is always possible that I will suddenly change my mind and go ahead and upload the book tonight, but the idea of delaying it has made me start tweaking it again so, eh, probably not. Darned shame really.

No comments: