Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tax Time Approaches

Well, still working away and looking like I should be ready to "re-launch" on or before the Tax filing deadline here in the USA.

Right now the plan is to have the Sparks intro ready (stand alone), ALL of the previous releases updated so that they do NOT include the old Sparks introduction (this actually means more work than it sounds like as the title pages need to be re-done for all of them), AND a special release containing a variety of Tax Collectors. The special release is looking somewhat art-free at the moment but we'll see what I can do.

I was planning to make the Tax Collectors release (real title pending, I have several choices) free, but now I am thinking of making it something like 99 cents with a coupon for 99 cents off another GU release. I haven't really decided exactly what to do with this one.

The next release(s) after that should include a small City Streets book about Herbalists and Healers and a Tavern Denizen's release. When I get a bit closer I will be updating the GU website with more information (shooting for Tuesday 4/12 for that, but we'll see what happens).

No comments: