Saturday, October 6, 2007

Back...

Okay, I have been back from vacation for a few days and still haven't posted to the blog.

I am playing with a number of different cover ideas and trying to narrow my list of "product lines" that I want to start with. It is also clear that I am going to need to tag some other writers to help cover some of these products. I am taking on far more duties than I actually intend to in the long-term, but I want to know everything involved, art, layout, etc. on my own. That experience will help me let others know what I want them to do when I hire them and give me a good idea of how long each step should take.

I am going to try to get some Halloween T-shirts up on Cafe Press this weekend. I don't know if that will get done with the soccer games and birthday parties that are scheduled today. Tomorrow should be fairly free though.

No comments: