Monday, October 15, 2007

Bleh

Well, I was going to do some public announcements of the new company, website, etc. today but that is at least delayed tomorrow. Possibly Wednesday.

Well, one friend called with some bad news.

Then later that afternoon another. (different bad news)

Finally, get the kids home from school and I get another phone call with more bad news. Bad enough I have a funeral/memorial service to attend this weekend.

After that, well, an active decision to simply take the older boys to their soccer practice and then come home and have a stiff drink. Not sure if I need another or not.

On the G.U.P. front I actually have some fun, interesting news, and even some web site updates I haven't uploaded yet, but today just isn't a day for me to post about them or be excited. They say bad news comes in threes, well, that's three, I think we save announcing a new business for another day.

No comments: