Thursday, June 25, 2009

As I Suspected

Well, time really flew by this week so I haven't gotten anything out. I sort-of expected that. I have already made plans for next near in the May/June part of the year. The end of school and first few weeks of Summer Break have simply been insane. Next year I will make plans to have some compilations ready to go so that there is something released, and I hope to run a Father's Day promotion as well as joining Vicki Potter and Tabletop Adventures for the Mother's Day promotion.

I leave for Washington DC tomorrow morning for a family vacation. I will return July 4th.

Sometime around July 9th/10th I will release "The Mug and Bottle" which is a bit of a mix of a bar, drug-den, and brothel (sort-of). In two of my campaigns one or more characters decided this place was such a horrible dive that they burned it to the ground (seriously).

I should be back to every other week releases after that, at least for a while. I hope to have some additional product announcements in July as well. Yes, despite the lack of releases, I HAVE been working on several different books that I hope will raise some sort of interest.

No comments: