Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Working Away

Well, despite the insanity of this week I have still been getting some work done. Still haven't quite accomplished a solid block of 2-3 hours but that should be here pretty soon. I should have something released on Friday.

During my "free" time I have been looking at how I want to do the layout for some POD offerings in the future. Really, it shouldn't take so much of my time, but contemplating font choices and layout issues does become important eventually. You can do things with print layout that you can't really do with layouts designed for on-screen reading. I am not 100% positive how much work I want to put into doing 2 layouts (one print, one .pdf) for various books. I'll probably talk more about those issues when I have made final decisions on how to approach them.

No comments: