Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sparks Primer comes tomorrow

Okay, I will be honest, the Sparks Primer might be out tonight and the layout is actually complete, and the book is compiled, etc.

I do not have the advertising blurb ready, I also do not have the full series of updated files without the Sparks Introduction ready for upload. Essentially, even though the book is completed and ready for release a lot of the other things required to release the book properly are not quite ready. It is 10:30 PM on a Sunday evening and I am going to continue working but realistically I will not be ready to "go live" tonight. It will have to be sometime tomorrow.

Basically, I don't like to type up the advertising blurbs, etc. late at night because more typos slip in and get missed when rushing like that. I will have some of these things typed out and ready to go, but will wait for the release until I can proof read them again when not quite so tired.

I guess this means I will not be ready before the Christmas in July sale, but will be releasing things simultaneously with the beginning of the week long OBS sale.

No comments: