Monday, September 24, 2007

Erm, Whoops!

Okay, that was odd, started trying to post and it gave me a message that I already did. I wonder what I said?

Well, I have told a few more people about the website and the plan to go public soon. I have also gotten enough of the freelance work that I have been working on done to post again this evening. Of course, with the kids off from school (long story), soccer practice(s) this evening, and actually getting some writing done, I am pretty fried.

I did make some changes to the website, including an embarassing editing correction (I have to be more careful when I cut stuff out, really that was it, honest) but I haven't uploaded the changes because I tried something else that I, well, don't like. Doesn't fit the "generic" theme well. I will need to make certain I "unchanged" that on all of the pages before I upload.

I'm on a writing roll right now so that will just have to wait ...

No comments: