Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whoops!!!

Rough day with a lot going on so not much time to post. Didn't really get much done for G.U.P. today, busy with other things, including a project for Troll Lord Games. Made a few changes to the website that should be completely in the background and thus, unnoticed as nobody noticed the bugs yet. Ah, the benefits of not announcing a site early.
I think the broken buttons should be fixed now too.

Tomorrow should be "interesting." It is parent-teacher conference time; I have back to back to back (etc.) conferences tomorrow afternoon. I hope to get a bunch of work done in the morning but most of it is probably for TLG too. I have some ideas buzzing around my brain aching to get out so I am getting back to some writing before they lose their way.

No comments: