Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whoops!!!

Well, I had a long list of things to do yesterday and I was able to plow through most of them. Posting here was toward the end of the list, but, well, the wireless router needed to be reset so I wasn't able to post from the laptop while in bed watching Jay Leno. Yes, it would have been trivial to come downstairs and reset the router, but, well, I didn't.

Last night I felt great. My Mother and Father-in-law have been in town for a few days helping with the baby so I have had the opportunity to get a lot of work done. In addition to more tinkering with the website, working on contracts for writers and artists, and writing preliminary material for GUP, I got a big chunk of writing done for something I am working on for Troll Lord Games. The fact that yesterday was the only day of the week we didn't have a soccer practice helped a great deal. Well, time to pack some kids off to school.

I am hoping to get as much done today as I did yesterday. If I can do that, this will turn out to be a very productive week.

No comments: