Sunday, October 5, 2008

Floors

Well, they were not able to finish the floors yesterday. Truly, I had a hard time believing they would get all of that work done. I have the cable modem hooked back up and the wireless router so we can use the laptops to get online. Honestly, I wasn't going to bother but my wife wants to get online later tonight. She is post-call though so we'll see how much she actually does.

Basically, it looks like I am not going to be back to being able to get much done until Thursday or so. I would love to say Tuesday, but even after they finish up the rest of the floors they'll still have to do the trim and after that we have to wait until the glue dries to move furniture back and set the office up again. Thursday should be realistic, then again, I might be completely exhausted by then.
We'll see ...

No comments: