Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mug and Bottle



Well, just a quick update to let the few of you that read this know that the Mug and Bottle is indeed going to be ready this week. The cover is on the front page of the website and I decided to post the maps here.

I am not thrilled with the way the maps came out, I used a heavier weight paper than I usually use and the paper seemed to catch quite a bit of pencil and ink that I wasn't expecting. Basically, it is a rougher textured paper that I have used for some other things with great success but for maps you want to have much crisper lines.

I plan to release this on Friday, probably just after midnight Thursday to see if I can stay on the front page listing of new releases at RPGNow and DTRPG for a few days over the weekend. Lately that hasn't worked out well.

The Mug and Bottle itself is a combination dive/drug den/brothel aimed at serving the vices of sailors and workers throughout the dock district (or any district you put it in). It has listings (sans stats) of a few drugs that are offered as well as some of the ladies willing to provide their special services. I'll post more about it when I have the advertising blurbs written up.

No comments: