Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Tavern Special I

Well, the cover is posted below so I don't see a reason to repost it, but the Christmas in July-2009 Summer Tavern Special I compilation is out and available at RPGNow and other OBS stores. I tried to send comp copies to those loyal customers that have already purchased a number of the taverns in the compilation but the software seemed to stop at 10 customers and I know this means I missed some people.

If you are a customer that has purchased these taverns already (check the list) go ahead and email me. I will "set you up."

All of GU's other products are 20% off for the duration of the sale as well so don't forget to pick up anything you happen to be missing.

Soon I will post information on some upcoming releases. I am feeling "ahead of the game" at the moment, but this usually means I get slammed with something else. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

No comments: