Saturday, July 18, 2009

On the way...

Okay, Agouri's Scriptorium is on the way. I got permission to use a clip art piece by V Shane that happens to match my mental picture of Agouri so this one will actually have a decent piece of artwork in it. He released some illustrations in his blog at various times and I happened to catch this one a while back. It fits so I emailed him about using it and got the "go ahead." In response, of course, I plan to purchase some of his clipart packages so that he has some compensation (and I have more art to use).

Still not sure if I made the "official" list participating in the "Christmas in July" promotion at RPGNow/DTRPG. I kept forgetting to email about it, Sean said he would try to get me in. If not, well, I will discount everything anyway and hope for the best. The GM's day promotion had so many participants that it really didn't help me all that much, though I do think the reduced prices and bundle I released for it helped.

I hope to have a special tavern compilation available for this promotion as well. This one will go through layout as one book and remain for sale after the promotion. It will be a struggle to get it ready though. We'll see how it all goes.

No comments: