Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Go Spurs Go!

Okay, one of the other distractions is the NBA playoffs. I do like watching a good basketball game. I would love to see the Spurs go all the way again this year. We'll have to see what happens.

I am looking at the possibility of some additional product lines. I have even outlined several products, the joys of hanging out at soccer and/or swimming practice with a notebook in hand. Now, rather than producing some of these myself, I could also propose some of them to another publisher leaving me doing only the writing and letting them take care of everything else. I have a lot of other things in the works right now and if I don't stay focused, hmmm, a lot less will get done.

I have seen more about 4e lately, and I have to admit that I think I will like this edition. Sigh, I suppose that means spending money on it. I'll have more comments on 4e soon. I thought I'd have time today, but I am heading to bed ;).

No comments: