Thursday, May 1, 2008

Windows Blows!!!!

Okay, minor rant here. My wife has a new printer/scanner/etc. combo with a larger scanner bed for her scrapbook pages. I set it up today and TRIED to get the software installed for her. Well, it has both Mac and PC software, let's just say the 5-year-old Mac desktop (that we still use for most everything) installed the software and was up and ready before the PC would even recognize there was a new printer on the network. The PC is a little over a year old and is (theoretically) a much faster machine. I am sorry, but Windows is clunky, difficult, and slow. If not for some of my wife's work software and needs, we wouldn't even own a PC. I would say, "WAIT, GAMES!" but I haven't even had time to play games on ANY machine lately.

Sigh, okay, on to the work news. Dundjinni has confirmed my interpretation of their new EULA so I am preparing some of the maps now. This means I should, realistically, be ready to start releases by the end of May, possibly much sooner. Well, it would be much sooner if I stop insisting on having a total of 5 fully ready-to-go releases. Frankly, with the way things have gone lately, I think insuring that I have 5 releases (freebie promo + 4 ready releases) ready is a good idea.

Anyway, I did put another one of Jason Ludwig's pieces of art on the GU website. I added a few things to the list of releases on the Products page but I have held off on a few other announcements. I want to insure that I have releases ready before I announce anything else.

No comments: