Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whoops!!

Okay, the length between posts shouldn't have been as long but I guess I saved a post instead of actually posting it. I decided there was no need to finally post it as it was short anyway.

GU- well, things have slowed down due to a number of distractions. I think I'll still be ready for June 6th though. Not anywhere near what I had hoped when I started this up. Certainly not for, um, April, or even May. Well, if I wasn't changing out burned out light switches in my house and putting in new light fixtures I might have a better shot at May. I am still getting things done, just not at the rate that I would like.

I have had a bit more information on 4th edition, but not much, no more than anyone could probably find on the internet. I am interested in the "whole story" when the books actually come out. I do have some distinct ideas of some other product lines but I will touch on those another time.

I hope to be making more regular updates soon now. We'll all have to wait and see how that goes.

No comments: