Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh Well

Well, I need to post a bit more often. Things have been extremely busy lately. Making plans to change the kids' schools next fall has been horribly time consuming. While that is the most major distraction, there have been quite a few others. We leave for New Jersey this Friday. Yes, flying the entire family on a holiday weekend. My wife's cousin is getting married and it is costing me quite a bit of money. Some of that includes suits for the boys who will grow out of them so quickly they are likely to wear them only once. sigh.

I have gotten more done in the background, just not as much as I would like. Still tweaking the layout design right now. It is more nitty-gritty type stuff right now, picking fonts, font sizes, etc. Also looking at placement of some of the (very little) artwork. I have finished up editing on a few more of the City Streets locations and I have outlined some possible products in another product line that I am considering. More on that another time.

Well, off to feed some children before an evening music concert at their school.

No comments: