Monday, August 18, 2008

Lazy

Okay, between teething babies, the Olympics (I am an addict), LOTS of soccer, and not feeling well myself I have become a Lazy bum. I have accomplished a few things, but clearly not as much as I would like. I have had a few layout difficulties, actually, more going from the layout to the .pdf for some reason. These are probably solved.

I have also been contemplating a change from my planned format for the City Streets line, it is hard to say. Some of the locations are very short and are difficult for me to offer as a stand-alone product. A scan of smaller products shows that a number of publishers do publish "micro" .pdfs and consider it a valid plan. It is hard to plan pricing though. I think I will offer larger compilations sooner than originally planned. I am considering having each compilation include a new location that is unavailable as a stand-alone. I also want to have the compilations large enough to offer as a POD offering through Amazon.com's POD service.

I guess I keep thinking I have "pulled the trigger" on a decision and then come up with new possibilities.

I haven't actually had much GenCon news. I guess I haven't hit message boards enough lately. Well, complete chaos in the middle of posting. Such is life. Have to go.

No comments: