Sunday, February 22, 2009

Future Releases?

Okay, I actually have made some progress on typing a few things into the computer from my ever-present notebook(s). I hope to make some more progress tomorrow, but we'll just have to see how that goes.
As far as upcoming releases the future holds:
Miel's Curios (Feb 26th - City Streets)
A special City Streets compilation of some sort for GM's Day
Tavern Denizens I -Visiting The Dives- part of a new product line planned for release the week of GM's Day. This one might be pushing it, but I think I'll be able to make it.

This pretty much means I am going to be very busy this week.

I am also eagerly awaiting the revised 4e GSL to see if I can work with it. I might email Scott Rouse at WotC tomorrow to see if he is willing to send the license to me for review. He claimed in a post that the license part was done, but the SRD is still being worked on. If can see the license that should tell me if I can work with it (I'll still need to see the reference document, but if the license is cleared up a bit, I can work with that.

Wednesday, I will be talking with someone about publishing a very large book next fall. The truth is, I would like to publish it, but I don't know if I have the time to do it justice. Basically, I want to do a good job on it so I am going to want the time to do it right. Based on our last emails, I believe the creator agrees. We'll find out Wednesday.

No comments: