Friday, February 27, 2009

Hissss

Okay, I had high hopes of getting lots of work done today but I only got a small amount done. While out running errands I got a tire pressure warning light so I pulled into a station to check the tires, sure enough, one of them was hissing and almost flat. I filled it up, went to the tire store next door to the filling station to be told it would be 3-4 hours before they could "get me in," rushed home to drop off the milk, back to the filling station to top off the tire, and then onto the dealership to get the tire repaired (which took almost an hour and a half but only cost $15). This was all with DS#3 along.

DS#1 and DS#2 are both in a soccer tournament this weekend so it'll be hard to get much accomplished. I have pretty much decided what I want the cover to look like for the Tavern Denizens book(s) and I believe my lovely wife can help me with it so I might have something to show on Sunday night. This will depend upon how tired we end up getting with all of the games.

No comments: