Monday, February 2, 2009

Grumble ...

Well, I was planning to get some website updates done, post some more news here, and even get more done on a few products, but this just didn't happen. Sick children and a water line leak have certainly slowed things down.

Oh, and yes, I did watch the Super Bowl last night. I also made a HUGE batch of chili. Fortunately, the chili freezes well (see the sick kids comment above).

In any case, I hope to have more news up here soon. The Sci-Fi channel is releasing a "Journey to the Center of the Earth" movie this Thursday so it seems to be a good time to release the Jules Verne version of "Journey to the Center of the Earth." The truth is, the release JT and I have ready is based on a translation originally titled "A Journey to the Interior of the Earth" which is considered a more accurate translation. I hope to release it tomorrow night and find a way to promote it as well. I have to deal with a number of things for high school applications/registration for DS#1 (for next year) tomorrow so I don't know how much will get done. Of course, if I have sick kids at home again (most likely will) this won't help.

No comments: