Friday, January 30, 2009

GreatCreators

Okay, still a bit of delay on some of these. I have some ready to go, but not exactly in the order I was hoping to release them. Oops!

The White Tankard released on time, just after Midnight yesterday morning. I need to hit a few more message boards about it and see if that helps sales for the weekend.

While I am not thrilled with the sales of the .pdfs I have released so far, I am not crushingly disappointed either. This is partly because of my very low expectations based on the comments and info I have had from other publishers. I am hoping that trying to hold to a fairly regular release schedule will eventually keep GU in the minds of some customers and begin to drive sales. Once I have enough of a "backstock" I plan to do a bit more advertising and possible some sales to help get product sold. When I do this I hope to provide a special benefit to those customers that were loyal to me and bought the smaller .pdfs as they came out.

I am hoping that sales will continue to improve, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: