Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We are finally live. Products have been uploaded to OBS and are available now at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG. Right now it is limited to Gior's Glassworks the free preliminary City Streets release and The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle released as part of the GreatCreators line.

This said, the website update "went south" for some reason. Links on the GU website to the products themselves simply aren't working. I am concerned that this is due to using older software for the website. I won't have time to try to fix it until Saturday because we are taking a short family trip to Houston to visit my wife's family. This weekend I should be able to repair the links and finish uploading new products. I am looking at releases on Tuesdays or Thursdays. It depends a bit on how things get pulled into newsletters, etc. Depending upon the product I might be able to release one item on a Tuesday and an item for a different line on a Thursday. I don't know if I can keep up everything on a weekly basis though, so it might be bi-weekly.

No comments: