Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back-ups 'n stuff

Okay, it is a New Year so it is time to back-up all of the computers. The truth is, I tend to back-up about once a month but I haven't done a full back-up of everything lately. The New Year is a good trigger for that. So is the amount of work I have done the past 6 weeks for GU.

The website update went "okay" I found a series of broken links as soon as I finished the upload. I should have those finished tonight. ENWorld goes back to putting news up tomorrow so I am hoping to get more work done on the site, future releases, the forums, and press releases & message board posts. Of course, I'll be doing this while starting to take down Christmas decorations, etc. No, I don't like sleep.

I should have more information on future releases put up on the site and the blog sometime this week. I am hoping the revised GSL will finally be out this week so I can review it. Tomorrow I want to spend some time reviewing product plans with the aim of making some decisions. I am going to be trying to recruit a few more writers. I don't know if I want to go the Open Call route or if I want to approach specific writers. The problem is, I know I can't pay well. Anyway, more on that another time.

No comments: