Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tomorrow ...

Okay, I admit it, I got distracted by several different projects as well as a few things for the upcoming vacation. The City Streets releases are still ready to go, as are a few GreatCreators books but I got distracted and haven't uploaded anything yet.

I might still have a GreatCreators release tonight (Around the World in 80 Days-Jules Verne), if not, it'll be up tomorrow morning.

I haven't decided the exact order of the City Streets releases, when I peg that down I will have that information on the website. Basically, I was going to release "The Lord's Kennel" by James Ludwig, the same author/artist that did "The Black Ape," this Thursday. However, the other two releases that are ready to go are both taverns (or a tavern/inn) and I think it is probably best to separate those a bit more. I know I won't have time to finish off some of the other locations this week. I might have time before the 29th. You can see some of the truly boring decisions that go on behind the scenes. Thrilling isn't it?

No comments: