Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick Update

Well, I should have a number of GreatCreators releases scheduled into the OBS system sometime tomorrow. I thought I'd have it done tonight but the thumbnails got messed up so I need to go back to the desktop machine (I am posting from the laptop) to fix that. The GreatCreators line clearly isn't going to go well through OBS and the contracts/etc. for other efiction vendors is clearly going to have to wait until I get back from vacation (or later).

When I schedule some of the GreatCreators releases (all Jules Verne right now, JT is a HUGE Verne fan) I will also be scheduling some City Streets products. I haven't decided the exact order of release, but I have 3 City Street minibooks ready to queue up for release. I should have time to get all of the information up on the website sometime tomorrow.

No comments: