Saturday, January 3, 2009

Website Update

Okay, I made some serious progress on the website over the weekend. Being at my in-laws allows me to get a bit of work done sometimes because there are more people around to watch the kids. Basically, I have been planning a transition to Dreamweaver for a while now but my last update had a huge number of links just plain break and this pretty much forced the issue. The timing was ... inconvenient.

I hope to have the website update completed tonight. I might not upload until tomorrow. I also want to change around the Yuku message boards that I set up months ago for the company. I want a different color set for it that matches better with the new site.

THEN I need to post to message boards about the fact that I have actually opened the doors and started releasing products. I hope to have the boards and site done in enough time to make those posts sometime tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

I am certain that something will slow this whole process down so I am going to get as much work done tonight as I can.

No comments: