Thursday, February 26, 2009

Miel's Curios

Okay, Miel's Curios is out. Here is the blurb.

Miel is a purveyor of interesting curiosities, spinner of tales, and leads a secret life as a nefarious lothario. He sells a wide variety of goods, and is always willing to search for special requests. Whether the PCs end up dealing with Miel’s darker secrets, come by to hear the latest rumors, or simply come to purchase some of Miel’s sometimes eclectic goods, Miel is a memorable character and his store is certain to burn its way into their memory.

I am working on another product with the "main" title Tavern Denizens that I was hoping to have out next week for the GM's Day promotions. We'll see if I can manage that, as of right now I don't have a finished cover for it so I haven't decided exactly what I want to do with it. That isn't the only problem, of course, I still need to lay it out, but I think I might have that covered.

I am also trying to finish up several additional CS locations. I would like to have a tavern/inn compilation ready for the GM's Day sales. This would be a limited release that gets pulled back down sometime in mid-March. Ideally, I would like to have The Lantern Inn ready for inclusion in the compilation and to put out on its own next week. I will be out of town for Spring Break March 7-14. Basically, I am hoping to get LOTS of work done in a short period of time so I'd better stop blogging and start working.

No comments: