Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uh Oh ..

Well, I finally uploaded two of the Jules Verne books that were sitting on the other computer. Of course, I did this thinking that today was, well, yesterday. I guess we weren't supposed to be uploading files/images today due to a server change over at OBS. Right now it looks like things loaded okay, but I am guessing there is a chance I'll have to upload again in a few days. We'll see.

I finished the next City Streets release titled Miel's Curios. This means that it will definitely be ready for release next week ;). I am close to complete on several other locations as well so I believe I am still on track for a release every 2 weeks. I am hoping to have a special release ready for GM's Day the first week of March but we'll just have to wait and see how that pans out.

I am embarrassed to say that I had a website update completed a couple of days ago and I guess I was working on it really late because I never uploaded it. I am making some more changes to the website with info on the Jules Verne releases and hopefully a few other things so I am going to go ahead and work on that.

No comments: