Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4e and other things

Well, the revised GSL is acceptable and I will probably be signing on and doing a few 4e compatible products. I am going to have someone go over it first, just to make certain, but it looks like I can even do some 4e compatible products that aren't GSL and some that are. This probably isn't really even an issue. I do have ideas for some 4e products that fit into the guidelines of the GSL so I will probably go ahead and write those up.

Tavern Denizens hit a snag. When I changed a couple of things I wanted to do with it, I created a very difficult layout problem. I don't think I will be able to overcome that easily right now, particularly with some of the other things I need to get done today. I will update again when I know more.

I will be leaving for another vacation (Spring Break) this Saturday. I return the following Saturday. On my return I will probably post some more "open calls" or at least "calls" for some writing. I still won't be able to pay very much, but I clearly can't write everything I want to do myself.

No comments: