Monday, March 23, 2009

Late is Good ?!

Well, the busy week made Tavern Denizens, Book I: The Dives a "stealth release" from my point of view. Yet, I did get time to send an email off and get it mentioned in the ENWorld news section AND I guess I "timed" the release so that it made its way into the RPGNow newsletter. In other words, I was so rushed that I got the book uploaded later than normal and it actually seems to have benefitted me.

My previous releases tended to get knocked out of the front page and didn't make into the newsletter due to the VAST amount of 3d poser art of "hawt elf babes" and such. I am thinking that if nudity and "babes" sell maybe I should do more drawing. Yes, I have been getting pretty annoyed by getting knocked off the front page of RPGNow by the rendered "clip" art. I am actually considering trying to do a decent drawing of some hot chick with a sword and pop that up as clip art and see how well it sells. The problem is, if it sold more than my other releases I would probably get depressed.

No comments: