Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Huh?

Well, I just noticed that Tavern Denizens, Book I: The Dives is #10 on the "Hottest Items" list at RPGNow. I know that this is based on items sold per some sort of unit of time, but, well, let's just say it hasn't sold THAT many copies. Okay, full disclosure, it has sold 23 copies since release (paid copies). If that can get you to #10 on the "Hottest Items" list right now, well, let's just say sales can't be very good for others either.

In different news, my day has been an almost total waste in terms of any writing or product work. I spent a lot of time upgrading software (and some hardware) on the computers. I have the new MacOS installed and some other things done to make life easier for my wife. It was horrendously time consuming and right now the main desktop is still going through its thing.

Yes, I did backup everything first.

What I haven't been able to accomplish is any work. I am hoping to get writing here in just a few minutes. We'll see how that goes, pretty brain dead at the moment.

No comments: