Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I see products ???

Okay, I imagine I see products. When I gave up on a product for last weekend I started spreading myself thin when I actually had time to work on products. Basically, I have about 3 products at close to the same stage in development and I really need to focus on one at a time and get them done instead of going from one product to the other.

I still have some work to do on my taxes and then I can get back to writing. I believe I am going to focus on Zinia's Spa right now so that should be tomorrow's release (possibly late tomorrow but we'll see how things go).

I have held off on some open call type announcements because I want to be able to answer email in a timely manner and I really need to spend most of my time getting some products ready. I am going to be looking for some 4e stat people and some writers for 4e and generic products. I am thinking I will ask a few writers if they are interested first and see how that goes. When I do, I will be very open about what my sales numbers and income have been. I know that I can pay a pittance, but I would rather pay per word than have a writer constantly wonder what their sales are.

I will be signing on with (or trying to sign on with) some other online .pdf vendors to see if this will help sell a few more .pdfs. I probably won't be going through that whole bit for at least another month as I just don't see having the time right now. Let's face it, I should have had something released last week.

No comments: