Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slow Week

Well, it has been a bit of a lazy week, sort-of. Then again, it is only Tuesday. I was thinking about shooting for a release this week instead of sticking with every other (when I can) week. It is a possibility, but I have been spending some of my free time playing with the video I took during Easter and DS#3's birthday.

I am going to be adjusting some of my plans to insure that I have a tavern or inn-related product released every month. The demand for those is MUCH higher than for anything else. This is somewhat disappointing as the latest two releases, Zinia's Spa and Siarl's Herbs and Elixirs are locations that I have used in some very memorable gaming sessions. While I know that locations like this do have a market, it is clear that the tavern/inn based locations are much stronger sellers.

I am still planning some 4e related products. It is a bit slow moving, but I am getting closer to making some announcements. I will probably wait for official announcements until I have a product ready to go. I am going to be looking for a "stat guru" to do some 4e stats and stat block editing for me. I had someone interested but I guess his professor wants him to finish his Master's Thesis before the end of summer (I guess the professor is moving and wants to graduate his students first). I will probably advertising for it on ENWorld and RPGNet soon, but I am waiting for some responses from a few people first.

No comments: