Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tavern Denizens Review up

Well, Tavern Denizens, Book I: The Dives just received a 4/5 from OBS staff reviewer Nathan Collins. I am hoping the review might help drive a few sales, we'll have to see.

Whatever happens, I am pleased with the review. I would like to have a few more good reviews but I am sure that will take time.

Thursday night (Friday morning early?) will see the release of Brandy's by the Bay a new City Streets location. This is another tavern as I clearly need to have more taverns and inns in the mix of releases. I will still be releasing other locations but sales of anything tavern/inn related are MUCH higher and are probably going to end up supporting the release of "normal" locations. We'll see what happens, I do get backstock sales every time I have a new release.

I have a blurb just about ready for new writers and a 4e rules editor. I need to put those up when I have time to answer any emails that actually come in. If I put it up before the weekend I probably won't answer any emails until next Monday. The weekend will be very busy.

No comments: