Friday, April 3, 2009

Zinia's Spa


Well, I did get Zinia's Spa uploaded last night. I thought I was pretty far behind schedule for getting something uploaded for the weekend but it looks like about 5 more products were uploaded by other companies after I got Zinia's up. No the cover isn't especially different from the other CS covers, but I thought this blog could use a picture of some sort.

I am not happy with the artwork on this one. I tried some different things on this one and I can't say that I feel they worked out well. I might put out an update with new artwork in the future.

The Lantern Inn is probably going to be the next CS release, but I probably won't release that until the week after Easter. It is predominantly complete but I need to do more work on the map. Siarl's Herbs and Elixirs is also high on the docket as both of these are essentially complete. It should be easy to get one of these out in 2 weeks. I do have to admit that next week is probably not a quality work week. DS#3 turns 2 next Thursday and we are going to have a full house for Easter. I have a lot to do before then so we'll see how it comes out.

No comments: