Sunday, April 19, 2009

Taverns and Inns???

Well, if customers speak with their money, then it looks like they want taverns and inns. Siarl's Herbs and Elixirs made it into the ENWorld news and was on the front page at RPGNow for a while and has still only sold a single copy (I don't count reviewer copies, etc.) Now, since its release I have sold additional copies of several of the taverns. Hmmm.

I have a lot of "boring" locations lined up that I think I can actually make quite interesting but if sales demand more taverns then I think I need to answer to the customers that are voting with their dollars. I will be thinking about this a bit over the next couple of days while I plan out more releases. I have several Tavern Denizens titles outlined and I think that I will need direct a bit more energy and focus in that direction.

No comments: