Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lazy Boy

Well, I have been a lazy boy this week. I can't claim I haven't had time to write because I have had time to read several books. I like to think that reading is important to writing, but it seems a bit hollow when we hit Wednesday night and I still don't have artwork ready for several books.

I have still been very busy with bunches of last minute things popping up. We are NOT going out of town this weekend so that should make things much easier for me. We have a number of family activities planned but there should be large enough blocks of time for me to get significant work done. Let's hope I have the energy for it.

Tomorrow I will be posting about my "promotion" for the Memorial Day weekend. I am sending a few emails out tonight as well. I should have done this sooner, but, well, didn't. If you missed it, I will be sending a check equal to Gross sales for the entire weekend (5 PM Friday through Midnight Monday) to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. In addition, I will double that donation up to $100 out of pocket. This means that 200% of your purchase goes to the fund. --I don't expect to have over $100 in gross sales for the weekend, if that does happen I guess I'll just step up for the difference in gross vs net.

No comments: