Sunday, May 31, 2009

Next Year ...

Next year, I am going to write off everything between Mother's Day and, oh, say, the second week of June. End of school events, awards ceremonies, piano recitals, swimming, soccer tryouts, and various other bits and pieces make it impossible to get solid blocks of time to work (unless I am already so tired the computer screen starts to swim and take on a life of its own).

I do have products "almost" ready, but it looks like they will stay "almost ready" for another week. I am not happy about it, but I also want to be able to enjoy various activities at the school(s) this week so I just have to come to terms with it. This said, if I don't have 3 releases in June I am going to be screaming with frustration.

I expect summer to be a bit slow but I think I can use it to help build up and complete several longer-term projects I have going right now.

No comments: