Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daisies

DD is in Daisy Girl Scouts (I think that is what it is called). They had a "pinning" ceremony today so the whole family went to it. Basically, this means that DS#1 and #2 played outside at the playground, DS#3 fussed so he played outside on the ground, and DD had a great time. My wife, of course, took pictures.
Yes, the only day of the week without something soccer related and we had to find something else for the whole family to do.

It has been a good day and I am looking forward to a bit of reading before going to sleep. I might just go to sleep, I need it, but that probably won't happen.

I have a lot of plans for tomorrow, the list of "things to do" is, well, impressively long. Okay, it is clearly so long that there is no way on earth I can get through all of it. I do hope to knock as many things off the list as possible. Unfortunately, the reason it is so long is that I didn't get some of today's list done. Not upset about it though. Today's list was rather long too.

Anyway, I hope to have an update to the website posted tomorrow. I was waiting for a few bios from some authors but I guess if I'll just post them when they come in. We'll see what else I am able to add in.

No comments: