Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Well, another day, another battle with the "gunk." Not the best day, but I am feeling ever so slightly better so I am hoping a good night's sleep will help throw this off. At least my throat isn't as sore. Of course, tomorrow DD has a 3v3 soccer tournament and will be playing 4 games throughout the day. I guess I'll probably lose my voice during the first game at this rate. Beyond that, we need to pack for our trip to visit my parents in Colorado. I had heard that the "local" schools had their Spring Break next week too, but I guess they had it last week. Not sure about the Denver area though. If the Spring Breaks are indeed over that will make skiing MUCH easier (and cheaper-local discounts my folks can get are generally not good during Spring Break).

Turned the tax paperwork over to the accountant, he asked for a few more things so I'll send those off to him via email. He is VERY good and I like that. I COULD spend hours with the software and poring over the various little rules that apply to self-employed workers (aka: SUCKERS) but he knows everything already and easily tells me what I need to do.

Got a little editing done (on paper) today, but not much. Still pretty much feeling like death warmed over. I went to bed last night at about 9:30 and "slept like a baby." In other words, the severe congestion woke me up about 45 minutes to an hour after each time I feel asleep. I am hoping tonight will go a bit better.

I need to make a list, rather long list, of things to do tomorrow. The list needs to include little things like the stuff to pack (for each of the 6 family members), oh, cancel the newspaper, oops, forgot to put a hold on the mail, crud, hmm, email auto-responder for GU that I am out of town, and I suppose some sort of short note on the website mentioning the "out of town" bit. Oh well, off to do that then.

No comments: