Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Soccer

Okay, I should have posted sooner. Thursday I did do a small update to the GU website adding a picture of the cover that will be used for the City Streets product line. I neglected to post here however. Oops.

Today has been hectic, my wife is on-call which, for her, means she is at work until 7 AM tomorrow. DD and DS#2 had soccer games scheduled at 9:00 and DS#1 had a game at 10:00. Basically, I dropped DD off with a friend who took her to her game and will take her to a birthday party where I will pick her up. She is having a blast playing in their pool right now. Then I ran DS#2 over to his soccer game and left him with the team manager there so I could run DS#1 out to his game. DS#3 began to get very unimpressed with all of the driving. an hour and a half in the car is rough on a baby that refuses to sleep during the trip. He is sleeping now though, and that is a good thing. After he wakes up I'll feed him and we'll go to the birthday party to pick up DD (oh yeah, we picked up DS#2 before lunch). THEN we plan to try to go to have dinner with my wife (depending on how busy they are and whether I feel like driving there).

Soccer results? Well, DS#2 was in a "club friendly" and they won 6–1. DS#1's team dominated the other team most of the game but managed to lose 2–1 due to a penalty kick in the last 3 minutes. I have never seen his coach complain about officials because it is a "rough job man." Today, he was NOT happy with the official and made it abundantly clear. Let's just say there should not have been a PK called in that game. Worse yet, two PKs that give the team a win.
Oh well, enough complaining, DS#3 is awake so it is almost time to get "on the road again."

No comments: