Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh well ...

Okay, I probably wrote well over 2,000 words today, but much of that was on internet posts and a short story I started working on. Not exactly the 2,000 words I needed.
Half way through reviewing the submission that was sent before Christmas (yeah, my bad). Probably finish tonight but I won't get a chance to write up comments until Thursday. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is going to be, um, busy.
Sketches, well, nothing.
I guess I am 2 out of 3 on those goals. (okay, okay, more like 1.5)

However, I confirmed that I can pay overseas writers and artists via paypal without them taking huge hits at the bank to cash a check. In some cases they might take a hit due to exchange rates but nothing like getting charged just to deposit a check. I got all of the inside Christmas decorations put away (hours of work actually). Still have to get the outside stuff done.

I did waste time looking at (and responding to) the internet buzz about the 4th edition OGL info that came out today. I might copy one of my responses here tomorrow.

Okay, a little bit more left in the day so I am back to work.

No comments: