Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Attitude, Shmattitude...

Well, the Positive Attitude did help a little bit, but coaching on anything other than a few demonstrations was out. A complete lack of a voice cannot be easily overcome, strangely, one needs to use one's voice quite often when coaching 5 and 6 year olds.

Today wasn't a complete waste, got a few things done, also met with DS#2's teacher this afternoon which went fairly well. Still feeling like crap, probably going to shut out the light and be in bed by 10 PM, which is early for me. I am gearing up for a major website update, unfortunately, it probably won't be as major as I want it to be. I was hoping for a new ground-up design but being sick has crushed that. I want to focus more time on getting products ready.

Let's see if the Positive Attitude ™ helps throw off this bug so I can get more work done tomorrow.

No comments: