Sunday, February 17, 2008

Three day weekend

Well, the three day weekend was a bit trashed by terrible weather yesterday. Today's weather made up for it a bit though. Unfortunately, the baby is going through some teething and possibly additional allergy congestion. This means that I haven't really gotten a good solid night's sleep for a few days now.

In other news, Dave Gilham of Dave Graphix (www.davegraphix.com) has shown me some great new logos. He does fantastic work and I highly suggest him for anyone that needs some logo or layout work done.

Right now I have several completed locations awaiting some editing, some artwork, and then onto layout. Really, I am feeling very good about things right now. A lot of puzzle pieces are falling into place. Let's hope I am still feeling this positive next week.

No comments: